By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Hong Kong is your passport to the main proper, up to date suggestion on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. experience the mythical superstar Ferry, take up the perspectives from Victoria height, or walk alongside Tsim Sha Tsui East prom; all together with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of the easiest of Hong Kong and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Hong Kong:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit counsel, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Free, handy pull-out Hong Kong urban map (included in print version), plus over 19 color neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with precious icons, and organised by way of neighbourhood that can assist you decide the simplest spots to spend it slow
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the hot Territories, Macau and extra
The ideal Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Hong Kong, a colourful, easy-to-use, and convenient consultant that actually suits on your pocket, offers on-the-go suggestions for these looking purely the can't-miss reviews to maximise a brief journey event.
- Looking for a entire advisor that recommends either well known and offbeat studies, and generally covers all of Hong Kong's neighbourhoods? money out Lonely Planet's Hong Kong advisor.
- Looking for extra broad insurance? try out Lonely Planet's China guide for a complete examine the entire state has to provide, or Discover China, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet and Piera Chen.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.