By John C. Maxwell
Attitude could make or holiday you and the folks you lead.
Good attitudes on a workforce don't warrantly its luck, yet undesirable attitudes warrantly its smash. So says New York Times best-selling writer and management specialist John C. Maxwell during this hugely useful primer, Attitude 101. an individual who has attempted to guide individuals with undesirable attitudes is aware the disappointment it could actually bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you could grasp angle matters. examine to:
- Recognize how contributors' attitudes influence their performance
- Pinpoint challenge emotions, behaviors, and pondering in your self and others
- Identify six universal perspective difficulties that undermine teamwork
- Discover the key to altering a nasty attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and luck that might increase performance
- Adopt the perspective that is helping a pacesetter maintain going to the subsequent level
Attitude is contagious!
You intend to make definite your crew is catching the ideal one!