By Bonnie G. Smith
Women’s stories: The Basics is an available advent into the ever increasing and more and more suitable box of stories serious about girls. Tracing the heritage of the self-discipline from its origins, this article units out the most agendas of women’s stories and feminism, exploring the worldwide improvement of the topic through the years, and highlighting its relevance within the modern international. Reflecting the range of the sphere, center subject matters include:
- the interdisciplinary nature of women’s studies
- core feminist theories and the feminist agenda
- issues of intersectionality: girls, race, category and gender
- women, sexuality and the body
- global views at the learn of women
- the dating among women’s stories and gender studies.
Providing a company origin for all these new to the topic, this ebook is effective examining for undergraduates and postgraduates majoring in women’s reports and gender reviews, and all these in similar disciplines looking a precious evaluation for women-centred, topic particular courses.